14.6.10

A Psalm of Miri

Dear God,

What is wrong with me?

Why do I do these things?

Why do I allow it to happen?

Why don't I stop it?

Why don't I feel anything?

How do I gain control over this?

Please show me the way.

I need you.

I need to meet with you.

I need your counsel.

I need your healing power.

I don't know what to do.


 

Oh God,

How does it all tie in together?

My feelings for [][][][],

My detachment to my parents,

My sexual brokenness,

My deep loneliness,

My spiritual bonds,

My wounded soul…

How do I make sense of it all?


 

My God,

I know Thou art with me.

I know Thy love and Thy grace

I long ever more for Thee,

To meet Thee in that secret place

Of my innermost being

To make your home in my heart

To give you space with my soul.

I know Thou will answer

Thou hast heard my cry.

I will wait for Thee.

I will wait for Thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment